Sunday, April 11, 2010

Malvan bash

Hi All,


I am back after long intermission with my next travel blog. This time its about the best beaches in India. I am not overstating. I have seen Coastal Karnataka, Goa and all of the Konkan but hardly found such a fine coastal line.Here I am talking about Malvan.Malvan (Marathi: मालवण) (also written as Malwan) is a town inSindhudurg District - southernmost district of Maharashtra. The pristine water, Malvani Hapus(Alphonso) mango, best in class hospitality, luxuriant sea food, snorkeling and corals are few of the attractions in Malvan.


Malvan is about 460 kms away from Pune. Journey started from Pune with Kolhapur,Gaganbawda and Kankawali stops to reach Malvan city. Its completely non commercialized city. Malvan ST stand is at the center of the city. From here you can get to Devbag,Tarkarli or Sindhudurga.


Devbag is a narrow land portion having river on one side while Arabian sea on other side. Its 12km south of Malvan. Its enough of description in textual format. Now believe what you see ...





For any information or bookings related to Stay, Snorkeling,Tour planning you can contact me.


Regards
Shridhar Purandare
9423872319
shridhar.purandare@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics.. I really liked it. No doubt the place "Malvan" has some of the beautiful beaches in Kokan, Maharashtra. I have also heard that beach lovers from Mumbai, Pune, etc. traveling to Goa usually have a stop at Malvan beaches... I think this will be enough to determine the increasing popularity of Malvan beaches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. You must enjoy so much in your trip. Check out top 18 hotels in Malvan also.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

If you would have some suggestions and comments please express them here ....

Regards
Shridhar

Trekking Search Engine

Custom Search

Get notified of my adventures .....